Friday, April 3, 2009

Apparently I didn't update very much last quarter... Now it's going to take me days to document everything I did, but I'll start by uploading everything that's already accounted for.
These are my final photos of my models from Sophomore ID 1. Almost right off the bat it became evident to me that I'm not as good at model-making as I thought I would be. I put a lot of time into projects that were flawed on a foundational level, and though I didn't have time to redo all of my mistakes, I feel like I can take a lot from what I learned here and apply it to the sequel class this spring. But really, I just need to start earlier on my assignments....


Foam core stool. Supports over 200 pounds (precariously-balanced, I might add...)


Fun foam "Wisp" beach shoe.


Polystyrene toothbrush.


Polyurethane shampoo and conditioner bottle set.


Aluminum tape dispenser



All of these pics were taken with a small Sony Cyber-shot, so nothing fancy here. It was nice to exercise those severely under-developed photograph muscles.

Stay posted for highlights from my CAD and hand-drawn rendering portfolios.

No comments: