Friday, April 10, 2009

Here's most of my work from ID CAD Skills. They were all done in Photoshop, Illustrator, and or Rhino, or a combination of those. Some of this stuff will look VERY familiar, but with a few last-minute changed before the deadlines.




















These next few were for my design project concerning a product that would aid someone with a brain injury. I call this the Urna, a high-tech piece of eyewear that uses a small camera to record and enhance one's vision, with a navigational detail overlay like a HUD (heads-up display) projected through two LCD screens on the inside of the goggles.







It's apparently impossible to find an image of a MAN in a GROCERY STORE. So for my context image I had to splice a bunch of images into one. I know it's goofy looking but it gets the point across, right?



Maybe by next weekend I'll have some of my sketches and renderings up.

No comments: