I'm really, really, really tired. And getting sick. And I'm either overdoing or underworking every project I do. So far I'm just not resonating well with my classes (so far being halfway through the quarter).
Anyways, I thought I'd put up the work I put way too much time into.
Shampoo and Conditioner Bottle REDOO
1) Made custom tools out of foam with sandpaper glued to them to help me bore the "eye"s into the side. Hours and hours of tedious wristwork ensued.
2) Used an old speedball carving kit to create a recession, faking a part line.
3) Popped off the top which was glued with Super 77 (I made the cut on the table saw before sanding the whole shape so I wouldn't lose the foam subtracted by the blade.
4) Augured and smoothed out a channel for a piece of foam to slide along an embedded nail for the sliding cap mechanism.
5) Mask. Paint. Wait. Repeat.
With her right arm she protects the pot, and with her left she destroys it. The face is blank-- emotionless, unaffected. She is a god of fate rather than one action or influence.
I'm going to slip into a coma now. Later.